These muffins will in no way help you lose weight, but they are definitely a good, healthier alternative to most other muffins. Enjoy!
Yield: 10 muffins
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Combine flours, agave nectar, salt and baking powder. Add in milk, banana, and oil and stir until just moistened. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick comes out clean.